Thursday, August 11, 2005

Birthday preparations...

There seems to be a lot going on at the moment and Mummy seems quite stressed. She keeps making Daddy do things as well, and they're both doing those jobs they've been meaning to do for ages. I'm trying to help by being busy too and making sure I explore and climb as much as I can, and eat everything I find. They've made me a huge birthday list which is very exciting.

MY BIRTHDAY LIST (lots of ideas for all the family!)
A ride-on walker quad bike!! (I think Nanny's getting this, and I'm very excited about it, though I suspect there won't be a motor in it...)
More books, especially touchy-feely ones (and The Gruffalo's Child book too).
toys with wheels to push along the floor
wooden toys
toys for stacking, putting together, or putting things in other things.
baby jigsaws
letters or a name plaque for my door
nice cot -bed bedding
stay put cutlery (that suckers to the highchair, so I can't throw it on the floor)
V-Tech Magic Moves Baby Ball (to crawl about after)
My First Photo Album from Marks & Spencer (so I can flick through and look at pictures of me, and Daddy and Mummy, without them worrying I'll screw them up or rip them).
Early Learning Centre Electronic Activity Cube (it's very busy)
Early Learning Centre Rhythm band (it's got a drum, a xylophone, and cymbals!)

Of course, I don't mind what presents I get as I'll be more excited by the wrapping paper, but I am looking forward to my party on Sunday 21st, as all my family will be there all together and everyone's going to be watching me and playing with me. Well, me and my cousin Nathaniel, and my Auntie Keira, anyway. It's going to be lots of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home