Monday, August 15, 2005

Busy Weekend

What a crazy weekend. The biggest thing for me is that I've got a new bedroom! Mummy & Daddy finally took Mummy's old desk out and put my toy shelves up instead, so apart from the cupboard where Mummy hides her new computer, the whole room is finally mine! I've got a Peter Rabbit rug on the floor (to go with the pictures on the wall, the clock, and the lampshade) and all my favourite toys ad books are wihtin easy reach. I've also got lots of room to crawl around and scatter my toys about. It's lovely!

We also went to Homebase & B&Q which were fairly boring though I did watch all the people and managed to chew the end of a plant while nobody was looking. Mummy & Daddy bought lots of plants but didn't let me chew any of them. I'm sure my time will come. They bought some paint too and now two walls in our living room are white! I think it must be so that I can decorate them later on, so it's very kind of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home