Friday, November 18, 2005

Meeting Santa...

Last night, right, I met this man. He was quite chubby, and dressed in red, with these natty black boots, a very odd hat (he must have a mummy like mine) and a very fluffy white beard. He was very cheerful, and Mummy and Daddy said his name was Father Christmas. Now, what's this all about? I wouldn't shake his hand - I was too busy staring and staring and staring, though I did smile at him, and he was very nice. But how is he the daddy of a day? I don't really remember last Christmas, though I've seen photographs of how stylish I looked (dressed fairly similarly to this man, actually) and I do remember tinsel. Tinsel is great, I like tinsel. Even the word. tinsel tinsel tinsel. But what is it all about? Mummy and Daddy have been talking about Christmas and I know secrets are involved. I guess I'll find out...

Other news - I got my first pair of shoes! And I walk in them everywhere I can (though Mummy and Daddy do seem to like stopping me quite often). I'm *very* good at walking now and walked around the shopping centre where we met Father Christmas. I can also, when music plays (or when 'Boogie Beebies' is on) walk 'round in a circle, dancing! I do look very good doing it, I'm sure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home